View Single Post
Old 04-11-2017, 03:27 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightrider82 View Post
The TS on TS Update on Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring the Dark.&.Lovely Juuh Osmark and Newcomer Bruna Gaucha was Phenomenal and a Superb Interracial Pairing. it is nice to see Juuh Osmark back looking absolutely stunning and doing what she does best. I really liked how the scene began with her and Bruna Kissing, Caressing and Sucking on each other Pretty Tits and Girlcocks. And JO commanding the action for the entire scene topping BG in Missionary. Doggystyle and Side Positions Nice and Deep. And i also like the Close Up and the sound of her balls slapping off of Bruna's Ass with each thrust. and Bruna fucking Juuh's Girlcock was really cool. Juuh Osmark's Performance was Fantastic. She is the Perfect Combination of Brazilian.&.Latin Beauty. that has a Gorgeous Face,Irrisistible Charm and Smile,Smoking Hot Body,Sexy Tits and a Big Girlcock that she knows how to use very well. And is a very talented performer and is one of my favorites. Thanks for the Fantastic Scene and for introducing your fanbase to this Gorgeous Model LD. Looking forward to seeing more of her as a Full Top.
I hope have good surprises 4 soon, working on some old requests