View Single Post
Old 02-12-2019, 01:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
Another thing u guys need understand in this moment is that i ll be in next TEAs and i need work as hell to keep all updates ready before trip. I have less than 1 month to shoot and edit lots of stuff more GroobyVr and some other tasks i have on Grooby. If i take a little longer in some answers please understand it

This trip i ll burn lots of money to upgrade my cameras , i ll put extra level in quality to offer something still better 4 u all

Thanks
Okie dokie i understand that in this moment you'll be at next month's TEA Awards and need to work like hell to get all the updates ready before your trip. and have less than a month to shoot and edit lots of stuff for Grooby VR and some other tasks you have on Grooby. And also understand that you might take longer to respond to posts. and that you will burn up lots of money to upgrade your cameras and will put an extra level in quality to offer something better for your loyal subscribers. Thanks again for taking the time to explain everything. Keep up the superb work Louie my friend.