View Single Post
Old 03-05-2019, 03:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
I need makea coment here

This scene start beinga 3some with Anna Kelly Close but in some moment she give up not feeling ok 4 do that. I was surprise because she did with Yasmin but i can say Anna is a lovely TS and dont blame her for anything

Problem was, i need restart only with Patricia and Rosy but i need say - WHAT A PROS. They did a FUCKING GREAT interaction with HOT KISSES , great blowjobs and awesome cum shots

This was one of my favorite pairings ever
It's alright we understand that you had to restart the scene with only Patricia and Rosy after Anna Kelly Close said that she wasn't comfortable doing the 3some even though she did a TS on TS with Yasmin Dornelles. and also great to hear that she is a lovely TS and you don't blame her for anything. and i completely agree that Patricia Campbell and Rosy Pinheiro are pros and their interaction with each other was freaking awesome. and is also one of my favorite TS on TS Pairings as well. Thanks for taking the time to respond and for your feedback i really appreciate it. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend.

Last edited by KnightHawk; 03-05-2019 at 09:26 PM.