View Single Post
Old 03-05-2019, 12:56 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightHawk View Post
Positively Smashing Interracial TS on TS Update for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com and magnificent pairing as well. It is great seeing the Patricia Campbell and Rosy Pinheiro back looking very sexy as always. I love the way Rosy was riding Patricia's huge girlcock in reverse cowgirl. which was very hot to see. and Patricia penetrating Rosy in various positions balls deep and shooting her nectar all over her and kissing each other to end the scene.Patricia Campbell's performance was impressive and the All Ebony TS on TS Update that she did Guilhermina Johansen back on Monday December 31st 2018 was excellent. and Rosy Pinheiro's performancewas impeccable and it was super cool seeing as a full bottom as well. and the TS on TS Update that she did with Gaby Ink back on Monday February 11th 2019 was phenomenal. thanks for the bombastic and naughty update and for introducing your fanbase to these Smoking Hot.&.Gorgeous TGirls and granting our request as well. looking forward to seeing more of Patricia Campbell and Rosy Pinheiro in TS on Guy.&. TS on TS Action as Full Tops. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. {* @Louie Damazo: Would like to hear your thoughts on this week's update.}
I need makea coment here

This scene start beinga 3some with Anna Kelly Close but in some moment she give up not feeling ok 4 do that. I was surprise because she did with Yasmin but i can say Anna is a lovely TS and dont blame her for anything

Problem was, i need restart only with Patricia and Rosy but i need say - WHAT A PROS. They did a FUCKING GREAT interaction with HOT KISSES , great blowjobs and awesome cum shots

This was one of my favorite pairings ever