View Single Post
Old 07-31-2018, 05:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
Again

I ask u felas little patiente with me. I m in transition moment EXACT TO ASSIST YOUR REQUESTS

You guys ll see SO MUCH BETTER CUM SHOTS in solos

More scenes EXACT AS U WANT as Some specific model doinfg EXACT what u ask as was Adriana Roodrigues bottom

I broke my right arm tendon 2 months ago and i m becoming better now and i m testing better lights too. I hope can feed u best footage every month

I TOTALLY apreciatte all suport u guys give me here with propmess make site BETTER and BETTER

Thank u VERY MUCH u all, even the ones only KICK MY ASS
That is great to hear that you are in a transitional moment in assisting your fanbase requests. and that we see much better cumshots in TS Solos and more scenes exactly we want them. I hope that your right arm is doing and feeling better Louie my friend. and we know that you will give us the best footage. and that is great to hear that you appreciate all the support that your fanbase/subscribers give you on here. and you always have our full support. You're welcome and thanks for always taking the time to respond. we really appreciate it and keep up the superb work and those awesome updates coming Louie my friend.