View Single Post
Old 04-08-2019, 09:24 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightHawk View Post
Here we go again with another pathetic excuse about my request for a TS on Guy Scene starring Yasmin Dornelles that i posted over 2 months ago. and a scene that you said you was going to do by trying to keep the sequence the way i asked. well that turned out to be another lie. and here are some of the excuses that you came up with over the last 2 months for not doing what you said you was going to do: not hard to do and i have the right guy to do it,let me see she is available, Yasmin did a TS on TS Bottom with Anna Kelly Close and in february will do another TS on Guy Scene as well,no plans for now because she is not in Sao Paulo,i need the right actor to do it and all of my bottom guys weren't available this month, and i am sure as hell not buying that fraudulent explaination about you accepting a request for a TS on Guy Flex Scene that she made or about you needing more male talent. and both requests that i have posted has been deleted. and just admit it already you don't want to shoot the scene because it is too long and complicated for you to read and follow. and i couldn't care less about her being in another All TS 3some Scene because it isn't my request. and don't insult my intelligence by saying why not by having her only topping a guy. because it's not going to make up for all the excuses that you have made over the last few months whenever i ask for a request. and i have also been noticing when other members post requests for scenes. you think it is a great idea and is willing to assist them because they are easy requests with little to no description. and you are also the same director that said the following: honestly talking i think that the best idea that you had is to follow customers requests. it makes all of your decisions easier and keeps your customers happy.and here is the reason why i do this: because i don't like when people tell other people what they want to hear. and then don't follow through on promises that they made.
I follow what site demands and not only what u want. I did many of your ideas , more than any other site but u re confunding things here what is very sad. I refuse have this kind of discussion again, all i needed say about it i did and several times