View Single Post
Old 10-18-2017, 08:08 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightrider82 View Post
@Louie Damazo: when is there going to be New Full TS on Guy Updates for ShemalesFromHell.com ?. because it has been nearly 3 months since the last one which was back on Friday July 28th 2017 and hasn't been none since. and month of September featured 7 TS on Guy Flex and 2 Guy on TS Scenes and 0 Full TS on Guy Updates. and there has been a total of 16 Full TS on Guy Updates for 2017. I also understand that as a director you have to assist in all types of styles. but how mixing it up every once in while like it was it for months of July and August which featured 6 Full TS on Guy Updates and all of them were fantastic. and there is a difference between a Full TS on Guy and a TS on Guy Flex Scene. A Full TS on Guy Scene: TGirl is in the dominant role and topping her male partner for the scene. A TS on Guy Flex Scene: TGirl and her male partner takes turns topping and bottoming. and their are not the same type of scene. Hopefully there will be some this month. but i'll keep my fingers x-ed. just a Directive.&.Objective Post from a fan and subscriber's point of view.
I ll make minimum one this week, i didnt forget. Just giving focus now in replace all cams and teach my people shoot 4K. Hope u understand, my friend