View Single Post
Old 02-09-2019, 11:23 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightHawk View Post
@Louie Damazo: I have a serious question to ask you. why do you disregard my posts about the reviews for your updates {which is something that you said that you like to hear} or so i thought. it is because my reviews about your updates are too long for you to read and respond too?. and posting follow up comments asking you for your feedback. Prime Example: last night and earlier today i asked you for your feedback about this week's TS on Guy Update starring Adrielly Bronze and still no response from you. and i guarantee you if i didn't post a review about this week TS on TS Update. there wouldn't have been a review about it because everyone always waits til i post one. and i am not going to continue to the time out of my day to post reviews if you ain't going to take the time to respond. Maybe for now i should just stop posting reviews about your updates.
But man, i dont need answer all posts. Some ok but your reviews are more interesting for other subscribers vision what i really enjoy