View Single Post
Old 12-01-2018, 10:33 PM

Default TS on Guy Domination Scene Request.

I love would to see a TS on Guy Domination Scene starring Juliana Leal. The scene begins with Juliana sitting on the bed and she calls over her male partner and tells him to lick every inch of her heels. and suck on her Girlcock and lick her balls. and afterwards she tells him to bend over the bed and spread his ass checks. She starts off nice and slow and than speeds it up abit. and her male partner tells her to fuck him harder and make him her submissive bitch. she happily obliges by slapping him on the ass and talks dirty to him and grabbing his hips and fucks him harder with balls slapping off of his ass with each thrust. and switches to the spooning position and kissing him. and tells him to ride her Girlcock like the bitch that he is and she penetrates him from underneath. and fucks him in missionary position til he cums all over himself. And Juliana shoots her load in his ass to end the scene. {*Only Juliana gets her dick sucked,Not the guy.*} and also if {*Juliana Leal} is not available, than i would like to see either Alice Marques,Lara Rubia or Juuh Osmark in a TS on Guy Domination Scene. and @Louie Damazo: would like to hear your thoughts about this request. and as always keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming my friend.