View Single Post
Old 04-04-2014, 07:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
I change video camera guy 3 times for one single reason : get better stuff for u all. If i m doing all those ts on ts is because i see u re enjoying then i see that have this amazing way keep contact with my customers that is this forum is really important for we be together all those years.

Some ts on ts scenes some times are not so hot as we expect buuuuttttt u guys need understand i take huge risks on it. Ts on ts is hard to do and not many ts are capable to it really well. What i do is test new talents and, when they do good, bring back more times. Girls that are not that good as was Suzy Gleice i just avoid . SO many other sites only copy my ideas not taking any risk in a obvious lasy behaviour, here we have balls to try new all the time and i feel really good in see u guys understand it

Oh boy, Suzy Gleice must've brought some bad attention, huh? In my opinion she was not too bad in the past but she is certainly past her days now. Meanwhile Hilda Brasil looks and performs exactly the same as before, pretty amazing sometimes.