View Single Post
Old 02-17-2018, 10:35 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightrider82 View Post
Boring And Uninteresting. pairing a gorgeous TGirl like Raica Lima flex scene with a Scrawny Dude like Dante is Disappointing she should of topped and dominated him for the entire scene. it's obivous you didn't take make suggestion of the pattern i proposed on here numerous times seriously. maybe for now i will go somewhere else to get what i am looking for which is TGirls fully topping Guys not flexing with them. because you ain't trying hard enough to accommodate members like myself and please don't say you did that last month,done multiple TS on Guy Scenes or been receving requests from members who've been hiding in the shadows for years. because i've been requesting for you to implement the pattern of adding more Full TS on Guy Scenes for years. and tomorrow's remastered scene with the Unappealing Femboy Jhennyfer DeCastro is garbage and have Zero Interest in watching mediocre scenes. and it looks like this month is not going to good as last month.
No

Its not, i edit scene and was very hot.

Let me understand it. You re talking a scene you dont even watch is boring ONLY because dont follow your specific taste ? Just remember its a site for many tastes not only yours. U should respect other people´s taste because they are important exact as yours with diference they dont post bad coments when i dont do exact what they want. They understand i need have more styles . If after all this time u cant follow their exemples what can i do ?

One day u say OH ITS ALL GREAT LOUIE MY FRIEND, other MONTH WAS A WASTE. You re one of guys i more did things sugested then see this absolutelly inconsistent kind of critic about something u EVEN NEVER WATCH is a big desapointment for me.

I ll still do sets for all tastes - Ts on guy ? Yes . Flex ???OF COURSE . Guy on TYS - I need do more because, SURPRISE, many people like it.

Thats it