Thread: Scene Finishes
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2017, 11:47 PM

Default Scene Finishes

I was really looking forward to this new Valerya Pacheco scene. I don't mind watching Flex scenes like this one and I just wanna say I completely don't watch TS fuck Guy scenes at all. However, the finish of this scene completely killed it for me. That has been my feeling for the last couple of scenes and made me want to make this post. I don't know who gets turned on by a TS releasing her load on a guys nuts. I would've just let it go like I usually do, but i have noticed this trend of cumshots that kill the entire scene for me in the past few scenes. I don't know about everyone else, but i think the cumshot(finish) scene is the most important. I feel like the scene is completely wasted when i see a TS shoot her load on a guys chest, dick, stomach. I can understand a facial for the people who like that kind of stuff, but i don't understand anything else. The Guillherma, Fialho, and Pacheco scenes were all ruined in my opinion. I just wanted to know what's up with the finishes for these scenes Louie?
P.S, I'm not trying to be negative or harsh, I'm just giving my opinion as a fan/customer

Last edited by Jjamison; 10-14-2017 at 12:46 AM.