View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 07:47 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordworm View Post
Why these 2 in tg/tg? These models have already done many mediocre tg/tg scenes in the past, why cycle them again?

Out of all the models to chose from like Juliana Souza, Evelyn Rangel, Dany De Castro, Beatrice Velmont, Jessica Ketlen, Isabelli Killer, Bruna Castro, Bruna Butterfly, Andressa Lyra, Carla Cardille, Valquiria Drumond, Juliana Araujo, Adriana Rodrigues, Myla Perreira, Thayla Olivera, Giovanna Secret, Juliana Vidal, Michelly Cinturinha, Aline Garcia, Thayla Adrade, Yasmin Andrade, Nicolly Nougiera, Agatha Trajano, Ariadne Oliver... And especially Natany Gomes, she did like 3 sets in 2011 and we never saw her do anything else. Quality over quantity my friend.

The list of great models is endless, why not pull combinations from this list. Out of just that list maybe 1 or 2 don't like doing tg/tg (I didn't mention Michelly Aurajo on purpose). The past like 2 or 3 tg/tg scenes have had baaaad combinations. Andressa Olivetto and Danielly Marinetto are so past their prime and should have just been used for solos or something.

Why dig for combinations from outside that? Should of just let Bia and Sabrina do a solo and pull models for tg/tg from the pool of great models. Just look at the top 5 models on the main website. 1. Bruna Butterfly (been number 1 for almost a year now) 2. Leticia De Castro 3. Dany De Castro 4. Nicolly Navarro 5. Kalena Rios and yet, we see these models once every blue moon even though everyone would like to see them almost every day.

Just my 2 cents, Louie. Constructive criticism is all.
I m sure but those models are good as all others u mention and i m always bringing back babes u ask. Some of those are in Europe, others in other cities, i work with models are avaliable. Jessica Ketlen is one u ask and i m working bring back. I knew she return from Europe recently.