View Single Post
Old 03-01-2019, 12:12 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightHawk View Post
@Louie Damazo: i would love to see a TS on Guy 3 some scene for Brazil TGirls XXX starring Bianca Reis and Juliana Leal. The scene begins with Bianca and Juliana kissing,caressing and sucking each other girlcocks on the bed and they call over their male partner and tell him to get on his knees and suck their girlcocks and balls. and face fuck and make him gag on their girlcocks and Bianca tells him to get on the bed and spread his ass cheeks and she penetrates him in the doggysytle position balls deep while Juliana continues to face fuck and talks dirty to him. and Bianca switches to the spooning position continues fucking him while sucking on Juliana's girlcock. And Juliana mounts him from behind and fucks him in the bulldogg position with her balls slapping off of his ass with each thrust and switches to the missionary position and contiues fucking him while Bianca face fucks him. Bianca and Juliana double penetrate their male partner with their balls rubbing up againist each other while fucking him. Bianca shoots her nectar in his mouth and Juliana shoots her nectar all over his face to end the scene.*{only Bianca Reis and Juliana Leal gets their dicks sucked,Not the guy}*, *{Would like to hear your thoughts on this request}*
I dont like repeat pairings , it definitelly can work but i prefer do with other mixes