Thread: Scene Finishes
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2017, 09:04 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jjamison View Post
I just want to say thank you again Louie. The recent scene releases show how much you truly value our opinions. We gave you suggestions and you followed up on them immediately after. At first I was feeling left out because there hadn't been any scene like i suggested, but there were a few of the others suggested on this thread. However, with the release of Chrystal & Peter Rocket, you proved to me that you do listen and value our opinions. The only thing I have left to say is Keep doing what you do best because that's what makes this site great.
This is first message i read today, wake up now and i m feeling great. Yes, i did all this after see your sugestions and complains. You see I m ending more scenes with cum on butts. OMG how could i forget how HOT it is ???? I totally thank u felas remember me those great things. We work together and yes, see u happy is totally my target here

I know some times we desagree things and have some tense moments but it proves how REAL is our relationship. Again i apreciatte your participations and tips