View Single Post
Old 08-29-2017, 06:45 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightrider82 View Post
I think that Virutal Reality (VR) is very cool for the following reasons: It gives viewers an awesome.&. realistic experience with a Beautiful TGirl. And has Amazing Quality.&.Sound and Graphics. and even though VR is very new there are things that Directors and Producers can do to make the experience exciting. And it would be cool seeing TS Solos,TS on TS and Hardcore Scenes in VR. and would like to see it added as another option for weekly updates on the Brazilian-Transsexuals Hub in a year or 2. And also i am enjoying the 4K Updates because the quality and graphics are amazing.
I had contact with VR in Spain where i got some knowledge . Its hard for someone learn for himself , u need do correc recording or all stuff cant be used. Editation demands powerful computers and nothing less than 3 softwares but i can thinbk in do it if i see big demand. Not sure if for some new site or expand braz HUB with new layer offering some VR stuff.

First thing ll be move to 4K. For this i m totally ready and soon it ll be reality. VR need some issues yet