Thread: Better cumshots
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2011, 06:44 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordworm View Post
Cool, what do you think of diverse cumshots for trannies fuck trannies? Even if they can't be facial. Ass and tits are good too. At least better than what they normally do lol.

I had a question of a specific girl, Dany De Castro. I really like her lately, I think she is spectacular. She seems like she is willing to do almost any kind of scene, she even did the scene where Alessandra Leite cums in her mouth.

My question was, if it's possible for her to do a scene where she gets double teamed by 2 tgirls? It doesn't necessarily have to have double anal, but just her getting fucked and sucking sounds hot to me. It would be a nice twist for trannies fuck trannies. I know I ask a lot of hard to do stuff....but man, it doesn't hurt to ask, this is a hot idea, no doubt.
Dany is being one of my best models in last times and she can do everything with no prob. I m not telling ll do it now but when i ll make next 3some only with trannies she is in my top list for that

Remember when u asked me about invert trannies that does more active? I did a scene with Bia and a new shemale where Bia ll be bottom, thats exact kind of stuff u asked me, remember?

I hope u like it