Thread: Good Job Louie
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2012, 12:19 PM

Default Good Job Louie

You guys have been doing a great job adding more ass shaking to many of the new videos that have come out. Thanks for that. I do have a little bit of constructive criticism though:

1. In a few videos (like the Erika Schnider video), the girl only shakes her ass for like 2 seconds, if this happens I would ask them to keep shaking just a little longer. (you guys usually already do this but just a few videos I noticed didn't have it)

2. The best ass shaking would be with them standing up with both hands on their knees. You guys been doing a good job on this too but just wanted to make a reminder. I know some of the girls can't do it but they can if they put theyre hands up against the wall or on a table or couch, but definetly see if they can shake it with hands on knees first.

3. This isn't a criticism but just a reminder that if a girl is holding/hiding her cock while ass shaking please ask her not to. I think you guys have already started to do this so keep up the food work man.

I'm definetly a satisfied customer cant wait too see more great stuff the last videos have been great guys keep up the good work!