View Single Post
Old 05-22-2018, 06:12 AM

Default Isabelli Potter-Renata Barbosa Update.

The TS on TS Update for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Isabelli Potter and newcomer Renata Barbosa was Spectacular and a Awesome Pairing. Isabelli Potter is a Very Sexy.&. Talented TGirl that has a Smoking Hot,Fit and Toned Body,Style.&.Personality and a Big Girlcock that she knows how to use very well. I liked the way Isabelli was commanding the action for the entire scene by slapping Renata's face with her girlcock and pushing her head up and down. and topping her doggy and missionary styles balls deep. with Renata riding Isabelli's girlcock reverse cowgirl and Isabelli shooting her sweet nectar all over Renata tits and kissing each other and waving to the audience to end the scene. Isabelli Potter's performance was superb and also in the Monday February 12 2018 TS on TS Flex Scene that she did withEveline Moura {One of my favorites as well}. Renata Barbosa did great for her debut scene. Thanks for the Superb Update and for introducing your fanbase to these gorgeous models LD. Looking forward to seeing more of Isabelli Potter in TS on Guy and TS on TS Action as a Full Top. And Renata Barbosa in TS on TS Action as a Full Bottom. Keep up the great work Louie my friend.

Last edited by knightrider82; 07-10-2018 at 07:18 PM.