View Single Post
Old 02-18-2018, 10:02 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by travans View Post
I've never understood this, not every scene is going to be for every person's tastes its impossible. I'm not a huge fan of TS only topping guys scenes but I don't make a stink about it because I understand that other people love it. The great thing about what Louie does imo is shooting for so many different tastes, with good production quality and a TS on TS and Guy and TS scene almost every week. So even if its a week or a couple weeks that are not to my tastes I know that very soon it will swing back my way. Some sites do less than 1 hardcore a week, some are so focused on one style watching one of their videos kinda feels like you just watched all of them. And most hardly ever shoot TS on TS let alone anywhere near as well, with such good pairings and girls that really put in top performances. And lets be honest it seems like everyone else that shoots in Brazil is using Louie to scout models for them.
Dude, you re right, enough ,this crazy bipolar behaviour here is just nuts. If things doesnt work EXACT as he want just freak out. He does critics about stuff still not avaliable is just non sense. His taste is just exact as others, not more important, not less.