View Single Post
Old 05-21-2018, 08:18 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightrider82 View Post
Completely disagree. That isn't the reason why the forums have been super slow. and as Travans pointed out the websites take members to the Main Grooby Forum and not to this forum. and it's been like that for last few years. and here's another reason: there isn't that many active members on this forum like there is on Hung Angels. and you've been here for over 4 years and should know that by now. And yeah I do agree with everything Louie posted nearly 3 months ago for the following reasons: It makes a lot of sense,He knows the models better than we do and works with them everyday. and knows what they are like on and off camera. and also mentioned that sometimes TGirl Tops are weak on certain days and needs to adapt.&.change his approach to provide the customers with great scenes. And it isn't always about which TGirl tops and which one bottoms. it's about getting the best footage for that scene.
I try make your requests real guys BUT shits happen. Its sad say but many has no responsabilites and some times go shoot tired or after have sex with other guys. I try push them have more comitment but if u guys see Steven Grooby posts ll see it doesnt happen only in Brasil