View Single Post
Old 01-14-2017, 09:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
We re testing alredy new updates style about ELEVATED X that ll bring 1 new scene more one remasterig 1080p videos for start

What about Leticioa december 03 ? This i ireallydont know , what is happening ? THe Letica set is not online ? I m checking it right now

PLease guys need u understand we start test mixes for updates in new ELEVATED X structure. It ll demand me daily updates then we re creating an atracting mix with new footage more recompilations with old great stuff for 1080 p size with so much better video image.
Thanks for your input and informing your fanbase about what's going on LD my friend,i completely understand that y'all are still testing the update style for the Elevated X Format that will be bringing 1 New Scene and Remastered 1080p Videos to start,and that it will demand Daily Updates,That's very cool that you and the amazing folks @ Grooby are creating an exciting mix of New Footage and More Compilations of Older Sets for 1080 Quality that will have more Vibrant and Crisp Imagery,Okie Dokie,Keep Up The Great Work.

Last edited by knightrider82; 01-15-2017 at 04:24 AM.