View Single Post
Old 08-11-2016, 01:53 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightrider82 View Post
The TS on TS Update on Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring The Dark.&.Lovely Juuh Osmark and Laura Araujo was excellent,it is great to see her back again,looking Absolutely Stunning in Knee High Boots and Sexy Outfit,i really liked how the scene started off with JO and LA Kissing and Sucking on each other Tits and Girlcocks,and Juuh commanding the action for the entire scene topping Laura in various positions Nice.&.Slow,and Laura riding Juuh's Girlcock in Reverse Cowgirl was awesome,Juuh Osmark is a Very Beautiful Latin TGirl that has a Beautiful Face and Smile,Body and Tits and Girlcock that she knows how to use,and is one of my favorites,Her Performance was Superb,JO also she performed Extremely Well in the following updates:March 18th and July 29th 2016 Updates and the March 8th 2016 Update that she did for ShemalesFromHell and Brazilian-Transsexuals.com,Thanks for the Awesome Update and for introducing your fanbase to the Gorgeous Model,Looking forward to seeing more of her in Hardcore and TS on TS Action as a Full Top.
oh man, i m so happy in last days i m geting only good coments. Thats what i wanna offer u , guys. best of the best

thanks a lot