View Single Post
Old 05-31-2017, 06:26 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightrider82 View Post
As always i respect your Point Of View Louie. but once again i completely disagree with you. No there hasn't been that many sets that cater to members like myself?. because if they were?. i wouldn't be requesting for more Full TS on Guy Scenes to be added to ShemaleFromHell.com every month. i been noticing that for the last 2 years there has been an increase TS on Guy Flex and Guy on TS Scenes and less Full TS on Guy Scenes. and the main reason for that is?. It cost less to produce. and i haven't seen any comments from Members liking or asking for TS on Guy Flex and Guy on TS Scenes,those members were hiding in the shadows for years. and then all of a sudden decided to come out of hiding,And no offense 2 Full TS on Guy Updates a month is Unacceptable. Numerous times i have made suggestions on how to accomodate all members. and yet they keeps getting disregarded in favor of other members that like looking at Guys Hairy Asses and Balls every week. Relax no need for you to bent all out of shape over a Directive.&. Objective Post.
SFH always was generic site - We have all 3somes, ts on ts, ts on guy, guy on ts , ts on GG, i need keep it like this. Chyeck coments. Many guys like other approachs.

PLease enough about it

And i respect your point of view a lot and u know that but i ll not reply this issue again. We already spoke all about it