View Single Post
Old 06-25-2019, 06:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
I m very glad in get Bianca back. IN some moment months ago we had a small fight, nothing really bad. Actually she was stressed with problems have nothing to do with me . After some time without talk one each other i had initiative in try new contact and she just love it because was feeling bad for what happened. I just told - Honey, u are amazing pro, did several awesome works for me and u think i ll cut relatioship with u because we had a really small problem ONE SINGLE DAY ???

Not in my turn,

And she is back and as ususal - SUPERB
Excellent to hear that you are glad to get Bianca Reis back after the small disagreement that y'all had with each other a few months ago due to her stressed with problems that had nothing to do with you . and also great to hear that you had an initiative in trying a new contact in resolving the small disagreement that y'all had and she just loved it. and didn't cut ties with her over a small disagreement. and i am very happy that Bianca Reis is back and she is a very beautiful and talented TGirl and is one of my favorites as well. and love the way commands the action in scenes that she is in and penetrates her partners. thanks for taking the time to respond and your feedback i really appreciate it. and keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend.