View Single Post
Old 05-16-2017, 10:38 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightrider82 View Post
The TS on TS Update for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Stephany Venturiny and LeFarias was Superb,it is great to see Stephany back looking absolutely stunning,and doing what she does best topping her partners,it's nice to see LeFarias back as well,I really liked how the scene began with LeFarias on the phone requesting to send someone over with a Hard Cock,and she was alittle Surprised and Intrigued when Stephany answered the request,and kissed and sucked on each other Girlcocks,with Stephany caressing,licking and kissing LeFarias's Back,Tits and Big Butt,I also liked how Stephany was commanding the action for the entire scene,by topping LeFarias Doggystyle,fondling her tits and slapping her ass and Fucking her Nice and Deep,And switching to Spooning and Missionary Positions kissing and sucking on her Tits,And shooting her load all over LeFarias was an awesome way to end the scene,both Stephany and LeFarias Performances were Phenomenal,Stephany Venturiny is a Attractive TGirl that a Beautiful Face and Toned and Fit Body,Sexy Tits, and a Nice Girlcock that she knows how to use very well,and i really love the fact that she likes to be in control and tops her partners and shooting her load on their faces or asses,Which i find to be Freaking Awesome,The TS Solo and Full TS on Guy Scene that she was in was Spectacular,Thanks for the Fantastic Update and for introducing your fanbase to these Gorgeous Models LD,Looking forward to seeing more of Stephany Venturiny in Hardcore and TS on TS Action as a Full Top,and LeFarias in TS on TS Action as a Full Bottom. @Louie Damazo: would like to hear your thoughts.
Stephany is a new star for sure. She was really great in this scene so much better than first set then i can see she as a bombshell shortly