View Single Post
Old 05-27-2016, 11:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
Again u guys post as website only have u as costumer what is far be true. Scene was pretty amazing. No reason complain

In this specific case idea was do ts on ts only but but ts start it really bad then that was solution. Final footage is awesome then i dont see any reason for complains. I m giving u guys almost EVERY WEEK ts on ts then better u show how i pay atention about u more than cry for some specific stuff u dont like but so many other did. Again it? Move on
Totally Disagree with you,there were plenty of reasons to complain about this week's update,which was Very Unimpressive,2 TGirls and a Guy in a 3some is very bad combination and is a Scene Killer,If that was the case?,then the scene should of been re-done by adding another TGirl to top both of them?,instead of adding a Guy?,Indeed you have been giving your fanbase TS on TS every week and showing us that you are paying attention,but not so much today,No need for you getting Bent All Out Of Shape over a Direct and Objective Post,Relax,haven't seen anybody saying that they like TS-TS on Guy Scenes.

Last edited by knightrider82; 05-28-2016 at 02:43 AM.