View Single Post
Old 05-27-2016, 09:37 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightrider82 View Post
Was expecting a TS on TS,but instead it's another TS-TS on Guy Scene,as i posted on another thread a while back that i wasn't a fan of these types of 3somes that features a Guy paired up with 2 TGirls,because it completely ruins the scene and are very boring and uninteresting,scenes like this belongs on ShemalesFromHell.com and not on Brazilian-Transsexuals.com,for nearly 2 months there was a nice flow of a Non-Stop Mixture of TS Solo.&.TS on TS Hardcore Updates,which was awesome to see,but unfortunately that isn't the case today,Very Unimpressed with today's update,hopefully next week's update will much better.
Again u guys post as website only have u as costumer what is far be true. Scene was pretty amazing. No reason complain

In this specific case idea was do ts on ts only but but ts start it really bad then that was solution. Final footage is awesome then i dont see any reason for complains. I m giving u guys almost EVERY WEEK ts on ts then better u show how i pay atention about u more than cry for some specific stuff u dont like but so many other did. Again it? Move on