View Single Post
Old 09-20-2019, 05:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
My feelings about that pairings

Alice Marques topping Patricia Campbell - Possible but i have plans for those 2 in next month

Yasmin Dornelles vs Barbara Perez (both top and bottom) - Barbara is in Europe and TOTALLY crazy. he just shave her head lasrt week for absolutelly no reason

Vitoria Neves,Patricia Campbell & Hanna Rios (Threesome) - POssible yes

Adrielly Bronze topping Adriana Rodrigues - POsible but Adriana ll be ion other scene next month

Paty Cameron vs Anny Kelly Close (both top and bottom) - I like this one, i TRULY liked but need check if Patty is able top

Manuela Nunes vs Juliana Leal ( both top and bottom) - Manu is not avaliable

Lohara Lomark topping Morena Tatuada - POssible but i think Lohana is traveling

Bruna Aylla,Marcelle Herrera & Gaby Coutinho (Threesome)- Impossible - Marcele had such agressive approach with my uber driver and i dont accpt violence in any circunstance. Gaby also is too complicated. I schedule her 2 times last montghs and she didnt show up then i give up her

This is an amazing reply Louie, thank you so much for taking the time to type it out.

We get to see a bit of behind the scenes and life of our favourite transexual star from the world's leading expert in brazilians trans genre.

Shame about Marcelle, I totally agree with you.

Barbara recently featured in a TSRAW scene in a 5 trans gangbang topping Tony Lee, I wonder what happened to her.

Yasmin is working hard, she is doing 3-4 scenes every month, hope she stays safe.

Louie, do you have any new girls to debut anytime soon?