View Single Post
Old 05-29-2018, 03:15 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightrider82 View Post
The Interracial TS on TS Flex Update for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Raica Lima and Viviane Silva was Phenomenal and a Super Cool Pairing. Raica Lima is a Beautiful TGirl that a Gorgeous Body,Very Sexy Tits and Butt,Charm.&.Personality and a Huge Girlcock. I really liked the interaction between them from the kissing,caressing and sucking on each other tits and girlcocks. with Raica commanding the action for the 1st part of the scene topping Viviane missionary and doggystyle balls deep riding Vivane's Girlcock reverse cowgirl. and Viviane commanding the action for 2nd part of the scene topping Raica missionary and shooting her nectar all over her. Raica Lima's performamce was magnificent and also in the Monday Janaury 15th 2018 TS on TS Flex Scene that she did with Bianca Alencar. and Viviane did great for her TS on TS Debut Scene. Thanks for the superb update and for introducing your fanbase to these very beautiful models LD. Looking forward to seeing more of Raica Lima in TS on TS Action as a Versatile Top and Viviane Silva in TS on TS Action as a Full Bottom. Keep up the great work and those awesome updates coming Louie my friend . Would like to hear your thoughts @Louie Damazo.
I told was working in inter racial scene and here it is. Love both models, great action