View Single Post
Old 06-10-2011, 12:22 AM

Default Tgirls with Sex Machines

I have seen a couple of dvds of several beautiful girls riding the sybian (Walkyria Drummond, Alana Ferreira, Barbara Rudsa, Flavia Assuncao etc.), but I was wondering if there are many sex machine makers in Brazil? It would be interesting to see the beautiful Brazilian t-girls with sex machines like the American tgirl Jesse was with on her site (dildo attached to a motor going moving it back and forth at varied speed). I have also seen "asstoyedshemales.com", but I am thinking automatic fucking more like what Kink sites do with genetic girls on "fuckingmachines.com". You could add an extension with a fleshlight for the girl or have an assistant of some sort to take care of their cock. It doesn't go with the site that I am subscribed to, SFH, but I have always been interested in this idea. Are there others who like the idea?

If you wanted to throw a new girl into the equation, you could use Barbara Goulart. Also, I have never seen Flavia Assuncao other than on one of those dvds, but she was hot (looked kind of like Michelly Araujo).

Last edited by Tyl3r; 06-10-2011 at 12:28 AM.