View Single Post
Old 01-20-2011, 12:04 AM

I'll try posting it again. From what I remember.

Double penetration is nice, I've always liked it. It will be a nice addition to GFT, and I would love for it to one day maybe make its way to TFT.

I'm glad you're doing well with TFT. I know of another site. Have you ever heard of a site called shemalesfuckshemales.com? They've been around for a while and they've always shot girls from Brazil. They recently did a few scenes a few months ago where Milena Bismark was topping Nicolly Navarro, and another one where Yasmin Moreninha topped Nicolly as well. They usually film scenes where one tranny tops and the other bottoms, and sometimes they flip it around in another scene. All their girls are brazilian and they update frequently, though they only update twice a month and they take time with no updating when they go shooting new stuff I guess. So, they've been around for a long time I can't imagine it would be hard to run a site devoted to TG on TG.

I also can't seem to see why girls wont be willing to do scenes like that for your site. Idk dude but I think maybe they take advantage of you cause you're nice and like working with what they want to do. They do all sorts of scenes on other sites but when they come here they have all these standards and only want to do scenes they want. I suggest you look into that, just friendly advice.

I also recently saw a scene for tranny.com where Giselle Backer (yes Giselly as we know her here) got topped by a guy and even got fisted (lol) and she tells you she doesn't like doing hardcore? Idk she also did a girl on that site. I think you should look into that too dude.

Other than that the sites are doing good, I loved the recent scene with Sheron Fox (I hope to see some more Dany De Castro, since I saw you added a 2 star set with her). Sheron is a great performer.

I don't remember the rest I posted but it was something like that lol.