View Single Post
Old 12-19-2016, 10:12 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightrider82 View Post
Hello LD,I would like to see more of the following TS Genre:TS on Guy be incorporated on ShemalesFromHell.com,was hoping that one of the updates for 12/17/2016 was going to be a Full TS on Guy,but no such luck,instead it was another TS on Guy Flex Scene,A type of scene that i have absolutely no interest in watching,So far the month of December has been disappointing,there has only been 1 Full TS on Guy Update (TGirl Tops The Guy For The Entire Scene) and that was on December 3rd 2016,hasn't been one since,I understand as a Director you have to accommodate all Members Preferences,and here is a Really Cool Idea on how to accommodate Members Preferences: by a Full TS on Guy Update and Guy on TS Update every week,this way every one gets to see what they like.
I m sorry but u need understand and i already told it if i insist in one unique style there soon ll have other guys asking more flex scenes or even guy on ts. I need have all kind there and try feed site with diversification . U like this style but others like other approach.

BBBUUUTTTTT

If u check many previous updates ll see i did LOTS of Ts fuck guys there. PLease check it