View Single Post
Old 06-05-2018, 02:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightrider82 View Post
The TS on TS Flex Update for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Cacau DePaula and Bianca Alencar was spectacular and an amazing pairing. it's great seeing Cacau back looking very sexy in a fishnet bottom outfit,glasses and gold heels and Bianca back again as well looking stunning as always in lingerie pinks heels. I really liked the way the scene began with them kissing,caressing and sucking on each other tits and girlcocks. with Bianca commanding the action for the first part of the scene topping Cacau doggystyle balls deep. and Cacau commanding the action for the 2nd part of the scene topping Bianca doggy and missionary styles and shooting their loads in each other's mouths was an awesome way to end the scene. Cacau DePaula's performance was superb and also in the Monday May 7th 2018 TS on TS Update that she did with Deborah Mastronelly {another one of my favorites}. and Bianca Alencar's performance was marvelous and in the Monday January 15th 2018 TS on TS Flex Update she did with Raica Lima. Thanks for the phenomenal update and introducing your fanbase to these attractive models LD. Looking to seeing more of Cacau DePaula.&.Bianca Alencar in TS on TS Action as a Versatile Tops. Keep up the superb work and those awesome updates coming Louie my friend
I agree, very nice to see TS on TS with both girls taking a cumshot in the mouth. If one of them isn't going to cum all over herself while getting fucked this is a great alternative. And it certainly is great to see a return of Deborah--you might want to fix this scene Louie as its currently two scenes with 17 minutes to black screen in between them. The photo set is of bikini scene which runs first and the cover image shown in the clip is from the second scene with a little black number bunched around her waist.

Last edited by travans; 06-05-2018 at 02:19 PM.