View Single Post
Old 03-19-2021, 06:44 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightHawk View Post
Superhot Interracial TGirl on TGirl Bareback Scene for Brazilian-Transsexuals .com starring Adrielly Bronze and Danny Pinheiro and a freaking awesome pairing as well. It is super cool seeing Adrielly looking absolutely gorgeous in a white pattern bra and pink panties outfit and dark brown ankle boots. and Danny back as well looking very sexy in red and beige lingerie and beige open toe pumps. I loved the way scene began with them kissing and sucking on each other tits,rimming each other asses and sucking each other girlcocks. with Adrielly topping Danny in missionary,bulldogg,doggystyle and spooning positions,and shooting her nectar all over Danny's tits and kissed her to end the scene. Adrielly Bronze and Danny Pinheiro's performances were phenomenal and erotic. thanks for the superhot scene and introducing your fanbase to these Beautiful.&.Talented TGirls. looking forward to seeing Adrielly Bronze as a Full Top. and Danny Pinheiro in TGirl on TGirl Action as a Full Bottom. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. Stay Safe.
Danny Pinheiro was a little shy but yes , was a good set , i agree