View Single Post
Old 07-20-2019, 10:01 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightHawk View Post
Phenomenal TGirl on Guy 3some Update for Brazil TGirls XXX starring Yasmin Dornelles and Nanda Molinari. it is great seeing them back looking absolutely gorgeous as always and in very sexy outfits and heels. I loved the way Yasmin was fucking her male partner in doggystyle and bulldogg positions balls deep for the 1st part of the scene. and the pov angle and the sound of her balls slapping off of his ass with each thrust. and Nanda topping her male partner in missionary and spooning positions for the 2nd part of the scene. and Yasmin and Nanda shooting their loads all over him to end the scene. Yasmin Dornelles.&. Nanda Molinari's performances were magnificent and erotic. thanks for the Phenomenal Update and introducing your fanbase to these Smoking Hot.&.Talented TGirls. looking forward to seeing more of Yasmin Dornelles and Nanda Molinari in TGirl on Guy and TGirl on TGirl Action as Full Tops. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend.
I need get this kind of footage but bareback now. I m excited in do 3somes non condon, it definitelly ll be sparkling