View Single Post
Old 10-25-2018, 08:33 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightHawk View Post
Never mind and the idea has been scrapped. because this is the 3rd time you have rejected my request for a scene. the first time:i've requested for a TS on Guy Scene starring Raica Lima it took over 2 weeks to respond and the response from you was:you were too busy and tired.The 2nd time i requested a TS on Guy Scene starring Rosy Pinheiro and once again you rejected it and changed the subject. and i let it slide but this time i won't let it slide. because it is becoming very clear that you don't think my ideas for scenes and requests are as important as members. because everytime i post an idea for a request you either disregard or reject it. but whenever somebody post a comment for a request you think that their ideas are great and is willing to assist them. and i guarantee you if anybody else would of a request for a scene. you would of stopped whatever it is you're doing and responded and assisted them with their requests.i've also been noticing that whenever i post a comment you barely have anything to say,however when other members posts comments you sure have plenty to say to them. And all that talk about your subscribers/fanbase having the power to decide and you following our wills was a bunch of BS. For now on i will keep my ideas for scenes to myself because you don't think much of them anyway. and there will be no review about the 3some because i could care less. and no more reviews about any of your updates.
Oh my god , again dude ?? Really ??? I told Raica is not avaliable. What u want i do ? put a gun in her head and obligate her come from other city??? I m shooting now and doing Yasmin bottom as u guys ask

Jesus , dude, honestly, enough those bipolar things. I did more for your requests than any other and u always have those crazy posts. In 1 or 2 days u ll mail me apologizing , why u do it ?? Really ???