View Single Post
Old 10-12-2019, 12:06 AM

Default Carol and Yasmin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
I cant believe never imagine this pairing before. Its so perfect - Carol is best bottom of this generation (she really like feel fucked) in my opinion and Yasmin...well, Yasmin is the NUMBER 1 of the moment, perferct topping and bottom. This scene had no chance fail
Louie, você fez um trabalho incrível com essas duas lendas. Eu e toda a comunidade, obrigado.

Sinceramente, concordo que Carol é uma bunda incrível e Yasmin é uma das melhores tops nos últimos 10 anos. Eu e a comunidade agradecemos por fazer essa combinação acontecer.

Muito feliz em tê-lo de volta, cuide mais de sua saúde e pare de se estressar. Durma mais, coma bem e leve mais tempo para relaxar, se possível.

Você se tornou uma lenda, nós amamos e respeitamos o seu trabalho.

Louie you have done an amazing job with these two legends. I and the entire community thank you.

Sincerely agree Carol is an amazing bottom and Yasmin is one of the best tops in the last 10 years. I and the community thank you for making this combination happen.

Very happy to have you back, please take more care of your health and stop stressing yourself. Get more sleep, eat well and take more time to relax if possible.

You've made yourself a legend, we love and respect your work.