View Single Post
Old 05-09-2020, 11:19 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightHawk View Post
Phenomenal TGirl on Guy Bareback 3some Update for Brazil TGirls XXX starring Melissa Azuaga and Juliana Leal. It is great seeing Melissa back looking absolutely gorgeous in a multi-colored bikini outfit and black knee high suede boots. and Juliana back as well looking very sexy in a black lingerie outfit and black sandals. I loved the way Melissa was penetrating Matheu in missionary and spooning positions balls deep and came while she was fucking him. and continued topping him for the first part of the scene. and Juliana fucking Matheu from underneath and bulldogg positions nice and deep for the second part of the scene. and Melissa and Juliana shooting their nectar all over his face and kissing each other and waving at the camera and viewers to end the scene. Melissa Azuaga and Juliana Leal's performances were very impressive,sensational and erotic. thanks for the phenomenal update and introducing your fanbase to these Gorgeous.&.Talented TGirls. looking forward to seeing more of Melissa Azuaga as a Full Top. and Juliana Leal in TGirl on Guy Action as a Full Top and TGirl on TGirl Action as a Flex. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend.
I did this one specially 4 u