View Single Post
Old 06-11-2019, 12:09 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightHawk View Post
Magnificent Interracial TGirl on TGirl Update for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Viviane Silva and Nicolly Pantoja and very sexy.&.cool pairing as well. it is great seeing her back again looking absolutely stunning as always and in a very sexy outfit and sandals. and it is also very cool seeing Nicolly Pantoja back as well and in black lingerie ,stockings and sandals. i loved the way Viviane commanded the action for the entire scene by face fucking and penetrating Nicolly Pantoja in missionary,spooning and doggystyle positions balls deep. and also liked Nicolly riding Viviane's girlcock in reverse cowgirl and cowgirl and Viviane shooting her nectar all over her tits and kissing each other and viewers at the camera and viewers to end the scene. Viviane Silva's performance was impressive and erotic and also her performance in the Friday May 31st 2019 TGirl on Guy Update that she did for BrazilTGirls XXX was impeccable. and Nicolly Pantoja's performance was amazing and did very well for her first hardcore scene. thanks for the magnificent update and introducing your fanbase to these Super Hot TGirls. looking forward to seeing more of Viviane Silva in TGirl on Guy and TGirl on TGirl Action as a Full Top. and Nicolly Pantoja in TGirl on TGirl Action as a Full Bottom. keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend .
Great pairing, right ?! I m doing some amazing this week