View Single Post
Old 12-24-2018, 08:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
Well , what a year !!!!

We have 4K this year more intense. Put ts on ts 3some as a regular thing and more ts on guy on www.braziltgirls.xxx . Many new awesome modes and rescuing stars of past are great things we had too.

Next year i want do more outdoor shootings and more daring scenes. I m back field to put brazilian sirtes On top again and i m convenced we did it very well. I m my worst critic and i see we did great improvments this year , i hope u all agree and please kee feeding me with ideas , sugestions and yes , critics when i do some shit *( who never ???)

I want u all have great end of year parties and lets make 2019 our best year with best of brazilian daring transsexuals here

Thanks a lot suport me and help me in this hard jorney. I own u felas a lot

CHEERS
Completely agree that 2018 was a heck of a year that featured the introduction of the 4K Format{which is awesome by the way},All TS 3some Scenes as a regular thing and more TS on Guy Scenes and new TS Models and returning Veteran TS Models in kinky and erotic action. that is great to hear you want to do more outdoors shootings and daring scenes. and is back in the field to put the Brazilian Sites on top again. and we are also convinced that You and the amazing folks at Grooby did it well. and we agree that y'all made great improvements this year and will also keep feeding you with ideas and suggestions for scenes. thanks and likewise and lets make 2019 our best year with the best of the Brazilian TGirls there. You're welcome and thanks for always taking the time to respond and for your feedback and making your loyal subscribers requests a reality. We really apprecitate it and keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend.

Last edited by KnightHawk; 12-24-2018 at 10:46 PM.