View Single Post
Old 07-01-2018, 09:20 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightrider82 View Post
Hello again Louie my friend just want to say thank you again for finding.&. introducing your fanbase/customers to the following TS Models:Adrielly Bronze,Barbara Perez,Bianca Alencar,Carol Dias,Deborah Mastronelly,Eveline Moura,Hanna Rios,Isabelli Potter,Juliana Leal,Juuh Osmark,Le Farias,Raica Lima,Rosy Pinheiro and Stephany Riberio and other Gorgeous.&.Talented TS Models over the years and putting them in Spectacular TS Solos TS on TS.&.TS on Guy Updates and other types of scenes. and also thank you for always taking the time to respond to our posts and assisting and granting your fanbase requests. we really appreciate it and all the hard work that You and your crew and the great folks at @Grooby does. and i have been really enjoying the New.&.Remastered TS on TS and TS on Guy Scenes for both sites. Thanks again and looking forward to seeing more of these very sexy.&.talented TS Models. Keep up the superb work and those amazing updates coming.
Adrielly Bronze - Just desapear, cant get any nwew contact . AS soon get new one i ll bring her back

Barbara Perez - Not in Sao PAulo

Bianca Alencar - Not in Sao PAulo

Carol Dias - Not in Sao PAulo

Deborah Mastronelly - SHe ll have TS ON TS action very soon

Eveline Moura - ALways have new sets with tjis one

Hanna Rios - She had a solo rthis week

Isabelli Potter -In UK

Juliana Leal - Had 3 scenes being 2 TS ON TS

Juuh Osmark - Always is with us

Le Farias - LL bwe in my new TS 3some

Raica Lima - New solo and great TS ON TS soon, had a ts on guy flex action 1 or 2 weeks ago

Rosy Pinheiro - Not in Sao PAulo
Stephany Riberio - I ll,try get more stuff soon