View Single Post
Old 11-11-2010, 01:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordworm View Post
You're pretty stupid if you think you can keep anyone you dislike from posting in your threads. That's not how things work, unless you're commie.
What a silly man or boy you are..LOL

Just stay out of my threads and I stay out of yours. A fair proposition. Otherwise, I have to open a new thread every week to discuss the pathology and the childhood upbringing of an individual who:

1. Can easily express all his thoughts in his own thread but prefers going to threads where he is NOT wanted.
2. Refuses a fair and rational proposal but instead prefers to go in my thread where he's forwarned that he's not wanted and knows for CERTAIN that he'll be cursed and called names.
3. Accepts the curses so he can share his unwanted opinions about some model he has never met who lives 5000 miles away.
4. Spends hours here opinionating on every single comment that forum members make and actually believes that everyone owes him for those silly unwanted comments
5. Pathologically needs to control the details of a scene 5000 miles away.
6. Because of spending so many hours here he feels some sort of ownership and expects the site to provide him with all his transgender sexual needs instead of simply buying or renting a DVD that contains all the details he so urgently needs.