View Single Post
Old 04-08-2019, 01:31 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightHawk View Post
Awesome TS on Guy Update for TGirls.XXX starring Rosy Pinheiro. it is great seeing her back looking absolutely gorgeous as always. I loved the way she commanded the action for the entire scene by face fucking and topping her male partner in the spooning,missionary and doggystyle positions balls deep. and also liked the sound of her balls slapping off of his ass with each other thrust and shooting her nectar all over him to end the scene. Rosy Pinheiro's performance was magnificent and erotic and the TS on TS Update that she did with Gaby Ink back on Monday February 11th 2019 for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com was phenomenal. Thanks for the wicked cool update and introducing your fanbase to this Smoking Hot.&.Toned TGirl. and for granting my request as well. i really appreciate it. looking forward to seeing more Rosy Pinheiro in TS on Guy.&. TS on TS Action as a Full Top. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. @Louie Damazo: would like to hear your thoughts on this update.
U guys should vote in that site for we do more

In time, got Veronica Havena topping a guy full scene for soon in our sites here