View Single Post
Old 12-19-2016, 08:18 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightrider82 View Post
As always i respect your opinion Louie,But i completely disagree with you,i understand as a Director that you have to incorporate different styles to keep the site fresh,but unfortunately there has been an increase in scenes of the Guy on TS and TS on Guy Flex Genres and a decrease of scenes of the TS on Guy Genre,i have check many of the previous updates and saw more TS on Guy Flex and Guy on TS Scenes-from July to now and only 16 Full TS on Guy Updates during those months,which is disappointing,This is a Big Difference between a Full TS on Guy and a TS on Flex Scene,Full TS on Guy:TGirl tops the Guy for the entire scene,TS on Guy Flex:The TGirl and her Male Partner takes turns topping each other,that's the difference and their not the same type of scene either,and as i have mentioned earlier there has only been 1 this month so far,and a total of 3 last month,This is way i came up with the proposal of having a Full TS on Guy and a Guy on TS Update every week to accommodate all the members preferences,Is it easier to create Guy on TS and TS on Guy Flex Scenes than it is a Full TS on Guy?.
I was doing exact it : one ts on guy and other guy on ts action every week but got requests for FLEX scenes then i did some. I prefer do that : 1 ts on guy other guy on ts and i think ll have it in next updates