View Single Post
Old 05-22-2012, 01:35 AM

I definitely like her better with dark hair. But I really just like brunettes more in general. Even after seeing her blonde so long I just feel like the dark hair looks better on her. I usually like to see girls go from blonde to dark brown or black, that's my favorite. If they go to like a light brown most of the time the blonde looked better.

Sunshyne Monroe... I'm from Houston, I never met her or even seen her in person, but she's pretty good looking. I think there are some prettier girls in Dallas than her though, but it may just be that the grass is always greener on the other side. We don't have many white TS girls here so I see them up there and wish some of them were here.

There was one girl I was gonna see in Longview (can't remember her name) and couldn't get in contact with her while I was in town for a few weeks, then she moved here and was even harder to get in contact with LOL. Wow, just lookin for her name I found this girl I used to chat with on yahoo that I met on hot or not and she is FINE as FUCK now. OMG, I offender her one day with something I said and we never talked since.