Thread: Frankstirls
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2011, 01:55 AM

Talking

Hi guys I appreciate the feed back and I would like to respond to some of the questions and comments if I could.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ast123 View Post
It's not a big deal to some but the forum for Franks Tgirls is dead. No one hardly posts there, And it takes Frank a very long time to respond to you, though I'm sure he is busy. However I also saw a couple of spam postings and I still think they haven't been deleted.
I do look at my forum everyday that I have an internet connection. Their are times when I have been traveling and not had internet an it took me a while to access my forum. When this happens I may take time to respond. If this is the case it means I am shooting in remote locations not being lazy, please have patience it means more content. My forum gets a lot of spam. I am sure others do also I remove them constantly however they always seem to post new ones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by melone View Post
I just joined after about 2 years. I left the first time because in every close up shot out comes the hand, just kills the whole clip for me. Well I give it another try and now not only feeling on the girls he's in front of the mirror jerking off. Not a big deal for some but for $35 I can do with out.
I have all but stopped entering the frame. Unless the model can't get it up with out my help. which does happen. If I shoot a POV scene I will usually shoot enough footage to make two clips one without me in it then a second clip with the pov. I do have to sometimes shoot in rooms with mirrors it is unavoidable. I can sometimes be seen in the video in a reflection. I have never been jacking off in the reflection. I have too much to think about to do that too.

Mahalo,
Frank