View Single Post
Old 01-30-2019, 12:44 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightHawk View Post
@Louie Damazo: The scene begins with Yasmin Dornelles sitting on the bed and she calls over her male partner and tells him to lick her shoes and work his way up and suck her girlcock. and she face fucks and makes him gag on her girlcock and playfully slaps his face and talks dirty to him. and than tells him to bend over the bed and she starts off nice and slows and speeds it up abit and her male partner tells her to fuck him harder and she happily obliges and fucks him harder. and switches to the bulldogg position and continues to penetrate him and tells him to lay on his stomach and turns up the intensity and then switches to the missionary position and fucks him balls deep. and tells him to ride her girlcock like the maleslut that he is. and then shoots her nectar all over his face and in his mouth and has him lick off the remaining nectar from her girlcock to end the scene. {*Only Yasmin Dornelles gets her dick suck,Not the guy*}, {*Would like to hear your thoughts on this updated request*}
I m shooting now , mate but i ll read this message calmly exact in day i ll do this scene and try keep this sequence exact as u ask