View Single Post
Old 07-10-2019, 01:47 PM

Default We Mourn With You Louie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
Patricia Araujo was my girlfriend. I m so sad and i apologize be away here those days. I just need few days to recover. I m deeply sad about this horrible tragedy
Oh wow, Louie. I had no idea and her passing so young was absolutely devastating to me and I'm just a long time fan. You and her were intimately connection.

We are in mourning with you, we support you and your work always.

Her legacy on and off camera will be remembered and treasured forever by her fans, friends and family. Many of us just knew her through social media and her works, you had the immense pleasure of being much more too her.

Words are little comfort, when we loose loved ones but they help express our hurt and pain and grief.

Say something powerful at her funeral, cry and be close to her and the people she loved, laugh and celebrate her life, then give her a wonderful send off.

GOOGLE TRANSLATION - SORRY FOR THE GRAMMAR ERRORS
Nossa, Louie. Eu não tinha ideia e sua morte tão jovem foi absolutamente devastadora para mim e eu sou apenas um fã de longa data. Você e ela eram intimamente ligados.

Estamos de luto com você, apoiamos você e seu trabalho sempre.

Seu legado dentro e fora da câmera será lembrado e estimado para sempre por seus fãs, amigos e familiares. Muitos de nós apenas a conhecíamos através da mídia social e de suas obras, você teve o imenso prazer de ser muito mais ela também.

As palavras são um pouco de conforto, quando perdemos os entes queridos, mas ajudam a expressar nossa mágoa, dor e tristeza.

Diga algo poderoso em seu funeral, chore e esteja perto dela e das pessoas que ela ama, ri e celebre sua vida, e então dê a ela uma maravilhosa despedida.

Louie, her passing from the news sounded long and painful. I had no idea of your connection and if she was in pain but I hope she had people with her in final moments.