View Single Post
Old 02-26-2019, 10:25 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightHawk View Post
The All TS 3some for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Bianca Reis, Juliana Leal and Nanda Molinari was magnificent and erotic and a bombastic pairing as well. It is great seeing Bianca Reis,Juliana Leal and Nanda Molinarl back looking gorgeous as always. Bianca Reis is a very beautiful and talented TGirl and a star that has charm and personality,very sexy body,tits and butt,super cool tattoos and a very big Girlcock. Juliana Leal is an attractive and talented TGirl and a star that has personality and style,gorgeous face and smile,smoking hot and toned body,thighs and legs,very sexy tits and butt and a very big Girlcock. Nanda Molinari is a gorgeous and talented TGirl that has a very pretty face and smile,beautiful body,tits and butt,very nice tattoos,personality and a big and thick Girlcock. I loved the way Bianca was penetrating Nanda in the missionary position and fucking her underneath for the for 1st part of the scene. Juliana was fucking Nanda in the spooning position and love the sound of her balls slapping off of her ass with each thrust and penetrating Bianca in the doggystyle and bulldogg positions. Juliana.&. Nanda shooting their loads all over Bianca's tits and stomach and kissing each other and waving at the camera and viewers to end the scene. Bianca Reis, Juliana Leal and Nanda Molinari's performance was impressive and intense and all 3 of them were into the scene and had perfect chemistry with each other as well. Thanks for the freaking awesome update and for introducing your fanbase to these Gorgeous TGirls. looking forward to seeing more of Bianca Reis and Juliana Leal in TS on Guy.&. TS on TS Action as Full Tops. and Nanda Molinari in TS on Guy Action as a Full Top and in TS on TS Action as a Full Bottom. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend.
It was a CLASSIC 4 sure. I m frustrated about Anna Kelly / Rosy / Patricia 3some but got amazing action only patricia more rosy. U guys ll like, Rosy only bottom